A Shirt Design Contest for Psychology Majors
- The shirt design must be based on to the theme, “Emphasizing the Importance of Mental Health in the Philippine Society”.
- The top three (3) designs may be used in the PAPJA shirts that will be sold in the future. All three (3) designs shall officially be a property of PAPJA and the student winners cannot use/distribute for use outside of PAPJA. No royalties shall also be accorded the student designers in the profit gained from the sales of the PAPJA shirts.
- Register on the PAPJA website (papja.org.ph/papja-convention/contests/apperception/) on or before December 10, 2018
- Upload picture of school ID or any proof of enrolment for A.Y 2018-2019 of the school representative.
- Include the file of the t-shirt design.
MECHANICS1) Open only to individuals (no group entries) who are bona fide undergraduate Psychology students in the Philippines officially enrolled for the 2nd semester/term, A.Y. 2018-2019.
2) The design submitted must be originally conceptualized and designed by the Psychology student.
3) The design must be based on the template provided by PAPJA in the PAPJA Website with 300 DPI resolution and should be in PNG or PSD format. 4) If "quotations" would be used in the design that is not an original quote, it must be cited. Check the following as an example:
- "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." - Carl Jung
|CRITERIA FOR JUDGING||Percentage|
|Relevance to the Theme||30%|
|Popularity (Facebook Likes)||20%|
|Dec 10||Deadline for submission of entries|
|Dec 11||Initial screening of entries|
|Dec 20||Viewing and assessment of judges|
|Jan 26||Announcement of winners during PAPJA convention|