Best Undergraduate Research
A Search for the Best Undergraduate Research
- Undergraduate research includes student thesis or for schools with no thesis – papers of equivalent breadth and scope. All research studies must have been completed during the academic year 2017-2018.
- The research will be evaluated by a panel of judges in terms of its contributions to the field of psychology in the Philippines, methodological rigor, and quality of presentation/writing.
- Each school is allowed to nominate a maximum of three research studies.
- Each nominated research should be registered on the PAPJA Website (papja.org.ph/papja-convention/contests/best-undergraduate-research/) by December 1, 2018.
- The following requirements should also be sent via PAPJA Website by December 1, 2018.
- Uploaded picture of the letter of nomination signed by the chair of the department/program head that indicates the significance or merit of the work.
- Uploaded .pdf file of the research paper.
- The winners will be announced during the 31st Annual PAPJA Convention on January 25, 2019.